A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas

 5 stars 

All the Stars. OH MY GOD. this book!!! 
Okay so I've literally read it 3 times so far I'm so in love. This book was everything I could have hoped it to be and more. I really suggest you read it and if you haven't read the first you really should.



The Characters are just so richly written, its beyond measure how much talent this women has. The first time I read it I devoured it so fast the second and third time through really gave me time to appreciate all the subtleties and depth the characters have. Just being able to really analyze all the characters and really see where Feyre is coming from how she feels and what shes going through is amazing. Like even the third time around I had experienced all the emotions, I was sad,angry I laughed I was happy and rage filled. Its amazing the journey Sarah J Maas takes us on that I can still feel these things during a 3rd read through.

This world is so awesome its slowly getting bigger and were learning about more creatures and characters and how far and wide this world really goes. while we learn a whole lot more I'm really exited to read the third book to see how much more were going to learn.

If you haven't read this series yet you are seriously missing out! I highly suggest you check out the first book A Court of Thorn and Roses and then quickly read this one. I have not one bad thing to say about this book! I just loved it so much





0 comments:

Post a Comment