Chosen Fool by Scarlett Dawn

5 Stars

This is probably one of my favourite series/worlds to read about. I have already read this twice I couldn't get over how good it is, it put me in sort of book slump after because I couldnt find anything to read as good as it afterwards! yeah its that entertainingly good. 

General Comments

At first I was missing the King Hall series characters but this series has almost replaced it as a favourite. The things Caro gets into is hilarious and I find myself actually laughing out loud, I really go through all the emotions with this book. Even reviewing it right now I want to re read it for a third time just to get back into this story, its safe to say I'm very excited for the next book.

Characters

Caro is just so funny and strong I admire her and think shes just a brilliant character, I love that even in these books we still get to read about our favourites from the other series. These characters don't annoy me and I love it Im just excited to find out what Caro gets into next and how she deals with it.

World Building

Amazing world building its vivid and understandable its not too out there but actually makes sense. With each book we get a clearer understanding of the characters and world I feel like theres still so much hidden that I'm just excited to read about 













0 comments:

Post a Comment