Earth's End by Elise Kova

5 Stars ★ !!!
 OK so I LOVE this series its brilliant and so well thought out and each book just keeps building and getting better and better. I love looking into the details of this book and trying to find all the little meanings for the next book and basically I drive myself crazy with theories and waiting for the next book!


General Comments  

I don't really think the third book needs a review in convincing you to read it because if you've read the first two then I think you will be just as excited as I was to get reading the third. But if you skim a whole series to see how its going to be well then this book was AMAZING. I honestly think its been the best so far in the series in regards to action and character development I don't want to say to much and give anything away but a lot happens and I think that each book blends together so well to create this massive world and story, its so beautifully done. 














0 comments:

Post a Comment